Inspired by Lean and Agile development theories, Lean UX lets you focus on the actual experience being designed, rather than the deliverables. This book shows you how to collaborate closely with other members of the product team, and gather feedback early and often. You'll learn how to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and user.
Lean UX — Designing great products with agile teams. Second Edition.
By Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden, Published by O'Reilly
Part 1, Intro & Principles:
- Lean UX: More Important Now Than Ever Before
Part 2, Process:
- Driving Vision with Outcomes
- Collaborative Design
- Minimum Viable Products and Prototypes
- Feedback and Research
Part 3, Lean UX in Your Organization:
- Integrating Lean UX and Agile
- Making Organizational Shifts
- Case Studies